Thursday, October 6, 2011

???

So apparently I can't do as much as I thought I could via the intertubes, and I'm disappointed that the updates aren't as frequent and as entertaining as before.  I can't access this website from where I am, so the updates have to come via email, which is a pain in the butt and I can't see if it's actualy working or whatever.
 
Regardless, and without further adieu, a summary of the last few days:
 
You guys know those Lord of the Rings movies?  I don't.  I mean I never watched them.  But I hear they involved a bunch of people walking. And then they walked some more. Well we hoofed it more than those little Hobbits could have ever done.
 
I sort of don't know where to start and where I stopped, but basically I really want mozzarella sticks.  There is no cheese in China.  If someone, anyone, would have told me that, it might have been a dealbreaker.  Anyway, no cheese, plenty of other random things.  Just ask the freaks who ate snake from a street vendor last night. (The gnome is standing in front of the back of the carts).  More random pics to follow, if all goes according to plan.