Thursday, March 31, 2011

Detour!

I'm an idiot.  I had no idea what day of the week it was, so I was hurrying home.  Turns out, it's only Thursday today! Who knew??

So I took a little detour.  Since there is apparently some sort of weather phenomena occurring along the I-95 corridor, I opted to take a little different scenery which would allow for a visit to the ass-end of nowhere.  Also known as the lovely town of Abingdon, VA.

Until a few years ago, I thought the only thing worth seeing in VA was Dave Matthews.  Turns out at the very very farthest end is a tiny town where one of my dearest friends currently lives & works.  So now I get to fancy up & hit the theatre tonight, and spend a little time with the other Ingram! And skip driving in the snow!  I tell you, it doesn't get much better than this. 

Also, Happy Opening Day!  Go Yanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home