Thursday, March 31, 2011

She's a professional, I mean

Swinging within 15 miles of Tennessee was the most logical part of my route from Florida to New York. It's not that far out of the way, and absolutely worth the stopover.

One of the most comfortable feelings in the world is when you get to spend just a few hours with someone and it's so easy to just pick up where you left off. No hesitation, no pause, just right back where we left off, months or even years ago.

I'm so lucky I got to do that twice during this trip, even if it meant watching dear, sweet, innocent Hanno kiss another woman & then roll around with a nice young gent. She sure put some hustle in her bustle. I guess she's not 8 years old anymore. Now she's a pro, that's for sure.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home