Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.

I stopped at what was billed as the Smallest church in America.  It was pretty small, but I expect someone could go smaller now that the challenge is out there.
















This was posted on the bulletin board in the back: the invoice showing no charge from the local pest control.  I flipped back through the half-dozen invoices and see they started using the ironically-monikered product Demon for the past two treatments.  Luckily, it's a low concentration of Demon, only one-half of one percent.  That's merely a poltergeist; not packing a whole hell of a lot of an evil punch.


















The playtpus is proof that God has a sense of humor.  I hope that's true, or I'm going straight to hell for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home